"If you are waiting for the government to change, or society to change, or for some program or movement to be successful to find freedom, you will never be free."
Welcome To the Free Individual
Welcome to FREEDOM! Your freedom, if you want it, not sometime in the future, not when some program has been put over or some political agenda has succeeded, but freedom NOW, beginning today!
The "Free Individual" is for those choosing to live their lives as free individuals in this world in their lifetime. If that is what you choose, or are already living as a free individual, the, "Free Individual," is dedicated to your life.
Your Freedom, Beginning Now
There are no other pages on the Internet quite like the "Free Individual." You will not find the principles of securing your own individual freedom and successfully enjoying that life on any Libertarian sites, or Objectivist sites, or anarchist sites, or religious sites, or any so-called Conservative political sites no matter how many times they use the word, "freedom."
The "Free Individual" is not here to convince anyone to seek freedom, however; it is only for those who already know, "free," is the only way they care to live and are serious about achieving and enjoying their own freedom.
What You Will Find Here
You can find everything from the menu on the left of the Free Individual main page:
Not A Secret To Everything Site
- The Moral Individual which preceded the Free Individual (since 1994) contains over 4000 pages of articles with indices for them all. For specific content use the site search.
- Freedom Strategies provides articles and links to sites that provide practical information about individual methods of establishing one's personal freedom, including the subcategories: International (freedom anywhere), Jobs & Career (for generating freedom wealth), Financial (for preserving freedom wealth), and Education & Knowledge (for achieving one's free life).
- Daily Freedom Vitamins Daily articles, usually shorter in length, touching on all aspects of living free.
- Freedom Philosophy A developing series of articles addressing all aspects of a true philosophy. It is philosophy for understanding the nature of reality as it actually is for those who choose to live successfully in this real world. The philosophy pages are more formal than other articles, for those serious about knowing the truth.
- FI Forum For all comments and questions regarding any freedom related subject. Most articles are linked to the forum for comment. For all other contacts use the, "Private Messages," to contact the Free Individual admin.
- Free Individual Site Search allows the entire Free Individual (over 5000 page) site to be searched for any relevant subject or content.
- DuckDuckGo & Dictionary are provided as a service. DuckDuckGo, unlike Google, protects the privacy of your searches and does not store or sell any information about you.
If an individual wants to be free, they can be, but like all other things in life, it must be earned. That means the individual must learn how to achieve and secure his own freedom, and must be willing to make the effort required to achieve it.
The "Free Individual" can tell you how to find freedom in simple objective terms, but the "Free Individual" is not a personal development site. Do not expect a secret formula for establishing your freedom. Freedom means being free to live your life as you choose, bearing the consequences of your wrong choices and enjoying without limitation the rewards of your right ones, but only you can determine what those right and wrong choices are, and only you can take the action necessary to achieve what you have chosen.
A correct philosophy can provide the principles by which you can determine what right and wrong choices are, but it cannot tell you what specific choices to make or make them for you.
The purpose of the "Free Individual" is to provide useful principles and resources which those seeking freedom may use to achieve their own freedom and thoroughly enjoy it. It is not about convincing anyone to seek freedom, or joining a program or movement, or promoting some freedom producing program. It is about being as free as possible in the real world today, which, like everything else in human life, is something an individual does and accomplishes by their own effort.
Please enjoy the "Free Individual," and please enjoy your freedom.